Is bringing to the forefront of your mind, an awareness of the Foods you are Eating and Why!
Giving you the motivation to Build a Positive, Healthy and Rewarding Relationship with Food
Making necessary Changes to Make Food your Best Friend
& How food can be your Best Medicine
Food being a Core Foundation to Build a Life of “Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality
With over 30 years of practice and personal experiences, Julie shares with you:
The wonderful Healing Power of Nutrition & How you can achieve this by changing the choices of what you Eat.
Healthy Eating is Happy Eating because You and You’re Family are Worth it!
Giving you control of your Health is what Naturopathic Medicine and Mindful Nutrition is all about
What you eat!
Becoming focused on what you eat is the first most important thing that you can do in order to prevent illness and disease. Everyday your body comes under attack from toxins in your environment, foods, water supplies and medications for which we have been given. These toxins become trapped into your body, becoming stored and unable to be eliminated efficiently. The first thing that is needed to be addressed is your eating habits. How by you changing them so as to support your body to function more efficiently. To have the ability to eliminate as many chemicals, additives and preservatives as possible whilst including foods, which will heal and stimulate the removal of toxins through our lymphatic system.
Your lymphatic system removes all unwanted material from your blood stream. Your lymphatic system then takes the rubbish to the excretory organs of the body such as the kidneys, liver where it is delivered to your bowels and urinary system. When this becomes overloaded the toxins are then stored in various parts of your body where they become trapped causing various diseases such as arthritis, cancer, heart disease, circulatory malfunction and digestive disorders.
The lymphatic system relies on movement such as exercise to help with elimination and the intake of fresh foods such as fruit and vegetables. Your lymphatic system is your first line of defence in supporting your immune system.
First signs of overload of this system are acute and chronic bronchitis, sleeplessness, hyperactivity, learning difficulties, common cold, eczema and other skin conditions, lethargy and so on. If these conditions are not treated by being eliminated from the body by ways of nutrition or if they keep recurring by homoeopathy, herbal medicine where the elimination of these toxins is stimulated then this can lead to chronic illness/disease such as asthma, arthritis, heart disease, kidney and liver disease.
Foods that are Harmful:
These foods destroy our digestive system, affect your bowel and kidney health. Caffeine, Soda drinks, margarine, processed foods – such as pre-cooked meals such as ham, beef, metwurst, frozen meals, take-away meals, deep fried foods, fatty foods stored in plastic and avoid heating foods in plastic containers use glass or ceramic containers for the microwave.
Foods & Beverages for Optimal Health, Happiness & Vitality:
- Water is the first beverage that has major benefits to your whole body. Water benefits the transport of nutrients throughout your body. It supports detoxification and healthy liver and kidney function.
- Herbal teas such as chamomile, white tea, licorice tea, green tea, peppermint, organic plunger black coffee and ginger.
- Fresh and Lean Meat, Organic Chicken and Fish
- Oatmeal, wholegrain rice, and pastas
- Herbs such as turmeric, parsley, mint, garlic, sage, rosemary, garlic and many other vulnerary herbs have great health benefits for your body.
- Fruit such as kiwi fruit, red apples, honey dew, cherries, berries, rock melon, mango, red grapes and bananas.
- Vegetables sweet potato, pumpkin, spinach, kale, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, parsnips purple carrots – just to name a few.
- Whole nuts such as almonds, walnuts, brazil nuts, also sesame seeds, pine nuts, sunflower and pumpkinseeds
By following the above link you will have a collection of mouth-watering, healthy and recipes that are designed to support you to Optimal Health They range from crispy salads to delicious soups, vegetables, meat dishes, dips and platter suggestions.
If you are looking for individual Nutrition, Dietary Support & Coaching
Book your Appointment Today – 8384 3722
Making dietary changes or any health changes can be daunting so we also have a health support program